Monday, February 19, 2007

Edit to the previous portrait.

Edit: added another version of the digital lines, - softer and less lines, and also removed parts of it.

After a few tips and crits at the DrawingBoard I did a few changes to the portrait in Photoshop.
I changed the bride of the nose, gave it a more curve and smaller nose. I added some white to the eyeball and gave the neck a more curve. I also tilted the head backwards.


Tooninator suggestions I'd add some lines to it digitally and so I tried that aswell. I like how that turned out. :)

2 comments:

  1. thats the way to do it muff! great addition with those dark lines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Muffin.. These are great... Cool to see the process... and all the new styles.... So I guess this means I'll just wait back here in the dust... see ya around... PEACE!
    J

    ReplyDelete

I do love comments,
so thanks and thanks again (: