Thursday, February 22, 2007

Supergirl meme

MY 100TH POST! :D
Started june 14th - and going strong!

Here's my supergirl! Dean Trippe has a supergirl meme going, - so I thought I'd participate. :)
Fun show - and great contributions!
Made in illustrator from a sketch I did by hand.






































And yesssss.... im such a cheater. :P I just CANT draw hands! I will practise, just.. not right now.

Toodles.

oh, - and I added this one aswell. A quick sketch colored in photoshop. (:

3 comments:

  1. oooh a cheater eh? well it makes for a much more interesting illustration, otherwise she'd be the generic supergirl. good illustration skills muffin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEy Muffin... hands or not.... I like the design..... not to mention all the other cool things goin' on around here.... keep it up... PEACE!
    J

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!
    I like her headband.

    ReplyDelete

I do love comments,
so thanks and thanks again (: