Monday, December 22, 2008

Maximus Manus


We were more than 20 close friends last night at the movies. The greatest norwegian movie ever made had a premier this weekend, and of course we had to see it. The movie is based on a true story, about Max Manus and his men and what they all did during the Second World War. I usually get kind of embarrassed when I watch norwegian movies, there's just something about the language that hasnt really been fit for the screen so far, but last night - I just loved it. 

It was a fantastic movie, and I enjoyed every minute. I even cried. 

If you like foreign movies (and you're not from Norway), you should check out this movie when it's released on DVD (unless it comes to a cinema near you). 

4 comments:

  1. Fantastisk film!! Satt med hjertet i halsen hele tida!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skal se den i kveld, gleder meg!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved it :)
    Vil se den igjen faktisk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:17 AM

    Jeg "enjoyed'a" den også ;) Veldig bra film..
    Camilla

    ReplyDelete

I do love comments,
so thanks and thanks again (: