Thursday, September 10, 2009

Muffins, Indians and a dedicated girl

På kakemomsen er det muffinsskred. Muffinsskred. Mirjam baker seriøse muffins. :)
Jeg sier bare LØP OG KJØP. :D MUFFINSSKREEED!

You know you want some and you don't have time to bake it yourself, you busy person. Buy a muffin.
... or maybe 20.

- - -


Oh, and btw ... I had to show you this one.


It's a pretty good group photo. One of the better ones, actually. Everyone look here! Pay attention! You on the right, you're not showing. Look in the camera! I'm over here! There yes - no! Hold still! I'm not done! ... you know the phrases. I had to use them all. But one girl never listened to them - cause she was already in there. She was natural. I mean ... just check this out.
Julia, you are the coolest. :)



- - -

Aaaand seriously .... I couldn't resist. I had to show you. Look at this cutie. :)
Charlie, you stunning little girl!


4 comments:

  1. That group photo is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, Mette!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nydelig gruppefoto!! Alltid vanskelig å få til, og du gjør det helt suverent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tusen takk Mette, du er er bare SNILL!
    Du ville ikke sendt meg det bildet(eller hva du kaller det, montasje?)på mail? Skal lage noen plakater og noen flyers serru. bare hvis det går da....

    Ha en GOD helg!

    ReplyDelete

I do love comments,
so thanks and thanks again (: