Friday, April 9, 2010

Who won? Who won?

Drumroll please ...

The winner iiiis ...

It's your day, sisterrr! Congratulations and please do send me and e-mail to collect your prize. ;) 


I know the Random.org thing can be cheated and so therefor there's no proof in posting a screenshot of the winning number, but I'm still posting it (and I didn't cheat). 

Not too many people attended the giveaway, but thanks to all of you who did. :) Next time - more must enter! I guess I set the deadline a little to early for it to be spread around properly and I've learned my lesson. 

Thanks to Sumopix for sponsoring the giveaway! 

3 comments:

  1. OMG! Jeg har så vinnerlykke i Blogglandia at det skulle ikke vært lov! SÅ KULT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! :) Gratulerer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh NO!! Jeg skulle jo være meg, men glemte det helt bort i går kveld!! Jaja! Grattis til Tone! ^^ :)

    ReplyDelete

I do love comments,
so thanks and thanks again (: