Wednesday, June 6, 2007

DrawerGeeks update

Looks like I'm finally getting back on track. It's sooo hard!
But I'm gonna keep drawing again now, I honestly regret not having drawn more lately.

So, - here's an old one for DrawerGeeks. Princess Leia was the topic the 27th of April - which is like forever ago, I know.

Well. I did this one simply to get it done really. I'm gonna do the rest I missed out on aswell.

Oh, and another glip with honest:
I've never seen any of the Star Wars movies. Yup, it's true. I saw some of the number one (4?) a few years ago, but I fell asleep. :P SORRY, but I was tired ok?
Anyway, here's my Leia. Never liked her much, I bet she was stupid. :P




6 comments:

  1. you should have put muffins on her! a tasty hairdo, so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pssst. I've never seen them either. But fun drawings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Muffin.... wow... someones got a hate on for Leia.... did she take your donuts?... or was it because she kept selling out the aliens?.... anyways... funny picture.... PEACE!
    J

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha only you would say something like, I be Leia was stupid. Ha! You rock. :) Great Leia illo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great! It made me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete

I do love comments,
so thanks and thanks again (: